Bethany McCann

Friday 13 March 2020

Photo Wall Review

Last week I was contacted by Photowall a Swedish wall art company that kindly offered to send me a print to review as I'm always looking to surround myself and fill my home (well my bedroom) with beautiful photos or inspirational quotes luckily Photowall has plenty of prints to chose from not only that they also have wallpapers, canvases and posters which range from world maps to Star wars in addition to this you can have your own photos printed which is also something I am passionate about as I am big on photography.


The print I chose is called A Beautiful Thing which reminds me of a letter you would write to someone you love to encourage them that beauty is only skin deep and that the most beautiful things in life are complicated and flawed.

  Here is what you need to know
     The print is by Flower Love Child 
You can purchase it as a framed print, canvas or poster with the size and frame easily customizable which also comes pre-assembled, who doesn't love that?
My print arrived within 2 days and I am super pleased with the quality as well as the customer service and I'm not the only one who think so, just check out the reviews on trust pilot.

If you're in the market for some beautiful prints and inspirational quotes then I highly suggest that you check photo wall out by clicking the link to photowall
and for 25% off use the code bethanyclaire2020 which is valid from the 13 March to 13 April










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig