Bethany McCann

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Things to do whilst Self Isolating

Netflix Binge

I know that this is an obvious one and as the saying goes "if it ain't broke don't fix it" maybe you can rewatch love is blind for the 23rd time or start a completely new series or film in order to pass the time or to procrastinate whilst working from home.

Bored games

Old fashion board games are perfect for these types of situations. one girl, I knew from sixth form created a M.A.C Cosmetics monopoly board and if that isn't dedication to the cause I don't know what is.

Tidying

Well you've got nowhere to go so you really don't have an excuse not to get your room looking like it could be photographed Architectural Digest.

Job Searching

if you're not happy where you are this is the perfect time for you to polish your CV and seeing what other potential jobs might be a better fit.

Online Browse

I wouldn't be me without spending at least an hour and a half adding and deleting clothes from my cart so I feel that I have bought something without actually buying something. 

Read a book
Self Explanatory.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig