Bethany McCann

Sunday 3 February 2019

My Scent

Let me just preface this by saying that I haven't always been a perfume girl , I didn't understand why anyone would pay £60 pounds for a bottle of scented water but last year I decided that I was going to find my signature scent so that when I walked into a room or going out to see my friends they would begin to associate me with that particular perfume but it didn't take long for me to choose the scent I intend on wearing for the next 60 years from the bottle to the hints of  jasmine  my heart was set on Valentino Donna Acqua




                                                         
                                                                          Scent Notes 

                                   Pear Accord, Green Almond, Rice Accord
                                    Frangipani, Jasmin Sambac, Hawthorn
                                Roasted Tonka, Benzoin, Sandalwood
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig