Bethany McCann

Monday 7 January 2019

NARS Tinted Moisturiser : Miracle Cure ?

I was scrolling through my favourite beauty site this morning when I came across a product that has garnered quite a bit of attention recently and that piqued my interest as a lover of beauty I love nothing more than a good cult product and couldn't help but click on to it when I saw the word NARS, as I continued to read the reviews  I became very intrigued as quite a few makeup reviewers are claiming that the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted moisturiser has single-handedly cleared up their skin and banished their breakouts.

NARS describes as an oil-free formula helps to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation in just four weeks (yeah you heard me correctly FOUR WEEKS!) and with the winter air being so dry I need all the help I can get.

Best Tinted Moisturiser Ever!

I have tried so many Tinted creams until it was time to try NARS. What a surprised!!!!! It is a non-oily tinted cream but its very liquidy and smooth. Easy to apply Sheer to full coverage Beautiful smell I really love it .....and kind of believe that I have found now my Holy grail Tinted cream!



Dual-purpose


Love how it feels and the colour matches perfectly; bonus that it has SPF!
Velvety and Easy to Apply
  Perfect for quick application and has a beautiful texture!

Nice Finish, Great for Every Day

Love this for running quick errands and I need a little boost. The finish is nice and radiant and it has a good amount of coverage.















Not My PIcture
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig