Bethany McCann

Tuesday 19 February 2019

Karl Largerfeld: Rest in Peace

An incredible designer died today may we remember him through his art

Icon, artist, visionary all the words that can be used to describe Karl Lagerfeld known to most as the creative director of Chanel and universally recognised because of his trademark ponytail and dark sunglasses, as an admirer of beauty, creativity and wearable art here are some of my favourite KL quotes and designs may he rest in peace.



"Elegance is an Attitude" 



"The woman is the most perfect doll that I have dressed with delight and admiration" 


                                          "I don't ask myself questions, I go by instinct"


"Don't dress to kill, dress to survive"
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig