Bethany McCann

Saturday 5 January 2019

2019



I have been so distant from my blog for quite some time now I could just blame it on that life has been getting in the way (half true) when really the truth is I have just been really uninspired as of late in all aspects of my life, However I wanted to start with my blog as I hope that one day it will be more than just the jumbled up ramblings of a twenty-something who doesn't know what to write about.

1. More Fashion Focused

I started blogging in 2014 when I was studying Level 3 BTEC fashion at college, I knew I wasn't the best artist or designer but I did genuinely try my best and managed to pass, I loved fashion from Bratz to Gossip Girl but it has always somehow ended up on the back burner, this year I would like to create new looks and find inspiration and not to be so trend led.   

2. Taking Better Pictures

I used to think you had to have a big fancy DSLR camera to take good photos when the one on my Samsung is just as good it just a case of finding the right set up.

3 Writing Better

I am not the best when it comes to writing my sister is the gifted one in that department so I plan to read more books and articles to learn how to better my writing so my blog can be the best it can be.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig