Bethany McCann

Monday 5 February 2018

Weird Items I found on ASOS

Asos is my favourite place to shop online if you don't, believe me, I am currently a level-three ASOS A-LISTER! so it's apparent that I like to browse on their website quite a bit and the idea hit me that I've noticed a lot of weird/quirky items on there recently.





   

Initially, when I saved this coat to my favourites I was thinking two things, the first being that it was a gorgeous slightly muted fuschia shade that would brighten the most drear of days and the second being that it would keep you snug as a bug too ,but on closer inspection, I realised that this is not your typical coat it is actually cropped on one side and what good is that in the height of winter.



The only thing that came to mind when I saw this was it looked like someone had taken a plain black swimsuit cut it in half and tried to stick it through a paper shredder then instantly regretted their decision and tried to sew it back together. 






All I can picture is those toggles getting caught in the door on the way out of the house and I find the sleeves a little confusing, do they want it to be a t-shirt or a jumper?




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig