Bethany McCann

Sunday 26 May 2019

Aimee Song (song of style) X Revolve

I have been following Aimee for around sixth months as she came up as one of my suggested videos on YouTube, If I remember correctly the first video I watched was 8 ways to wear a slip dress from her style by numbers series, as you know I am currently infatuated with anything that has the slip in it, just ask my Topshop order history.

On the 30th of April Aimee announced via Instagram that she was launching her own fashion line Song of Style and on the 13th of May her first collection released and I cant get over it I am constantly picking up my jaw off the floor because its too damn gorgeous here are some of my favorite pieces from the collection.





The Elsa midi dress

If only I lived in America where it would be sunny 85% of the time as I would be wearing this to every picnic, BBQ and 4th of July party EVER because it is such a classic piece with an a slight modern twist as the color is taupe rather than a traditional red , I would pair it with a cropped light wash denim jacket.






The Isla Midi Dress 

I absolutely adore this tobacco color and the horn buttons which gives this dress a more vintage feel, this would look incredible paired with white cat eye sunglasses ,a pair of white heels or mules and some chunky statement gold earrings.



The Ada top & skirt 

This is the outfit you wear when your on date number 3 so that he knows date number 4 is inevitable and that he needs to wife you up because you look like a candyfloss dream.








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig