Bethany McCann

Friday 5 April 2019

Minnie Shoes for a twenty something

Oscar Tiye

Some girls collect Minnie mouse ears at Disney land  and some girls collect heels why not do both I found these  beauties a few years ago on Pinterest and when I finally tracked them down and saw the price I sobbed internally and whilst they are not the most expensive on the market they aren't exactly cheapest either,so I better start saving here are a couple of my Favorites

This particular style is for the classic girl who adores breakfast at Tiffany's and prefers a little black dress over jeans. 









This style is for the glitzy girl who shines more that the disco ball at the most exclusive club in town.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig