Bethany McCann

Thursday 18 April 2019

Benito Brow bar review

There is noting worse than getting ready for a night out/special occasion and your strip lashes just won't cooperate only to get frustrated and rip them off and put mascara on instead, so last weekend I decided to head into Solihull town centre to browse around the shops and I then walked past the Benito stand and asked if they had time to thread my eyebrows and luckily for me they did, once she had finished, she told me about one of their package deals where you can pay £60 and get a selection of their treatments for half price and considering that I wanted to try eyelash extensions I thought it was the perfect time to test them out.

She did a patch test on the back of my ear to make sure a wouldn't have a reaction and booked my appointment for a week later.

When the day came she got out my patch test card that I had filled in the week before and then she recommended what lash lengths  would be suitable for my desired preference and then she got to work,the process took around 1 hour and 45 minutes and cost £37 with the Eye-do Package.

The only draw back of the Benito brow bar is the location as it is directly under the top level of the shopping centre which to me at least was a little off putting as all in all I would definitely recommend the Benito brow bar.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig