Bethany McCann

Monday 5 March 2018

Splurge or Save



I spotted this showstopping number on Asos a couple of months back mainly because my most used search term on their website is 'velvet dress', I'm not entirely sure why I love velvet so much maybe its the way it feels or how it clings to my body in the right places or that when it gets cold waiting for a taxi I don't freeze quite as fast when I'm on a night out with the girls.

There is no doubt this dress is gorgeous and if I had that kind of disposable income to purchase said dress I would definitely hand over the £175 its costs but sadly at this current moment, I do not.





Bec And Bridge Pink Velvet Midi Dress










 I refused to quit because I adored THAT dress so I scoured the internet and managed to find this beauty on NastyGal and £145 pounds cheaper to be exact as well as meeting all the criteria that made the Bec & Bridge dress perfect, rose-toned velvet, deep V neckline and a tie at the waist.
  
well done to me for not sending my bank card into shock or plaguing my mind with thoughts of buyers remorse.



Beth xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig