Bethany McCann

Tuesday 24 September 2019

My Favorite Queen songs


Highlander is the pinnacle of my childhood. I have loved that movie since I was six, I know what your thinking what kind of parents or any adult really, lets a six year old watch a movie about a bunch of immortals trying to behead each other for the "prize " well folks that would be my kick ass parents.

The first time I watched it was on holiday in the Czech republic because my uncle had it on DVD along with maybe six other films one of the being alien and bearing in mind that this was a time before Netflix, Play movies and heck even YouTube was a relatively new thing so there really wasn't much else to watch but I'll tell you for a fact the first time I watched it I was hooked which also sparked my love for Queen.


Queen to me became my go to on long car journeys, the cleaning my bedroom ballad whilst doing a classic Freddy pose, and my dance like nobody's watching soundtrack.




  1. One year of love
  2. Somebody to love 
  3. Princes of the universe 
  4. Bohemian Rhapsody 
  5. Crazy little thing called love 
  6. Who want to live forever 
  7. Radio ga ga 
  8. Another one bites the dust 
  9. Killer Queen 
  10. Invisible man 
  11. I'm going slightly mad
  12. love of my life
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig