Bethany McCann

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Things that all sisters say to each other

I but love my sister but there are definitely times where I could happily strangle her and I can pretty much guarantee that she would say the same about me, so I have compiled a list of things I have said to my sister I'm sure many of you can relate.

Are you seriously going to wear THAT?
GTFO my room
Are you going to finish that?
Fine I'm telling mom
Did you go in my room?
I'm going to murder you (not in a stabby way just to clarify)
Don't touch that
I'm never going to speak to you ever again
I barely touched you
Take my t-shirt off
Why are you such a bitch?
Promise me you won't tell

and the most important

I Love You




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig