Bethany McCann

Friday 15 December 2017

Rambles of a human popsicle

Currently sat in my local costa to get away from the bitter cold and icy terrain after spending over 40 minutes waiting for a bus to only go three stops and for all those people who are thinking" why don't you just walk" well I would on a typical day but ever since I broke my wrist back in 07 it's clear that ice and me do not mix.

And whilst I'm sitting here waiting for my dad to come get me in a couple hours time it suddenly dawned on me that Christmas is almost here and while it's not my most favourite time of year the older I get I am trying to think of ways to make this Christmas a more memorable one.

Over the last couple of years I haven't exactly welcomed Christmas with open arms, don't get me wrong I enjoy watch my family open presents, listen to meatloaf on the record player and help prepare (mostly eat) some delicious food but I think of the friends and family who can't be here and how much life has drastically changed as I've gotten older and what I feel like a have or haven't accomplished over the last year and was it enough? and hoping I didn't waste it.

I am determined to make this Christmas a better one by taking more photos, sharing a few more laughs and enjoy the last remaining weeks of 2017 and being optimistic about the future and the new year.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig