Bethany McCann

Sunday 26 March 2017

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit Review and Swatches

Anastasia Beverly Hills; 
In my opinion it is one of the highest ranking beauty brands I have come across! Why? I hear you makeup lovers ask;
Well in short it gives me BANG for BUCK $$ !

Ever since my first Anastasia purchase of the Dip Brow Pomade I feel that her products are without a doubt the epitome of Hollywood Glamour without the Sunset Boulevard Prices.
Which has made online late night beauty browsing, increasingly difficult without using some serious refrain, not to buy everything on Anastasia's website. Whoops ! 

A couple of weeks ago I finally gave in.
It was my birthday and well every girl knows that on her birthday she should have something she really wants!
I purchased the light to medium contour kit because there were so many exceptional reviews on various beauty blogs and social media.
One of these reviews came from Melissa Alatorre - The Queen of Conture



The palette will remain a staple in my make up collection for years to come; with its finely milled pigments, shade selection, ability to go from natural to sultry with a few strokes of a brush and flawless coverage.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig