Bethany McCann

Friday 27 May 2016

REDKEN EXTREME SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER : REVIEW

After I damaged my hair to complete fukery (If you want to go white/blonde from dark brown get it done by a professional ) I decided to take matters into my own hands and started to search the internet to find some way of reviving the detrimental damage caused by using home bleaching kits and came across Kat Williams from ROCK N ROLL BRIDE blog post on how to restore overprocessed/bleached hair and she recommends using the shampoo and conditioner from REDKEN'S exreme range so I thought I would give it a shot and let you know my thoughts 

The packaging was not much to look at but I didnt care as long as the products themselves worked
a little does go a long way the shampoo and conditioner lathered up quickly and smelt vaguely fruity  I left both in for the duration of my bath and rinsed to product out at noticed immediate results my hair didnt feel like straw for the first time in three weeks and no longer look liked I came from an asylum  



Im with Kat on this 
Let me know if you have any embarassing hair stories 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig